2. Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. until 8:30 a.m.
3. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Children should be supervised in the park bathrooms, the recreation room, and while swimming. They must return to their own trailer by 11 p.m. unless accompanied by an adult. Bikes may be ridden only on driveways, NOT BETWEEN TRAILERS or on the DOCK.
4. GARBAGE must be in garbage bags (not grocery bags) sealed, and disposed of in designated trailer. Leaves, sticks, etc., should be deposited in the woods. PLEASE RECYCLE!-papers & ALL cardboard, ALL plastics with a recycling #,GLASS,tin & aluminum cans should be cleaned, labels removed and placed in barrels marked for recycling in the shed. Grease, diapers, and/or sanitary napkins must be disposed of in the garbage. They are not flushable, even those advertised as such.
Fish remains must be buried, (Not in Plastic).
CIGARETTE BUTTS are trash. DO NOT throw them on the ground!
5. Drunkenness, immoral, or offensive behavior will not be tolerated.
6. PETS:ALL must be under immediate control on a leash not exceeding 6ft. in length. Owner is responsible for clean-up and KEEPING PETS QUIET. Do not leave pets unattended. They tend to get very upset when their people are not around.
7. Sleeping in vehicles is prohibited.
8. Clothes lines are NOT permitted. Lines are provided at the south end of the shower house.
9. Campfires are permitted only in approved containers, which will not scorch the grass. Keep them close to YOUR OWNpatio andaway from your neighbor’s trailer, and extinguish completely at night.DO NOT BURN GARBAGE!
Please use all firewood by the end of the season to facilitate clean-up and deter critters over the winter.
10. NO ELECTRIC HEATING, electric stoves, washing machines or dryers. Electrical cord extensions from trailer to outlet must be of#10 gauge underground wire.
11. Sewage holding tanks should be leftCLOSED unless emptying to avoid build-up in the bottom of the tank.
12. All RV’s must display a current license plate, or they will be assessed personal property tax by Whitney Township.
13. Residents are not allowed to sublease, or permit other parties to use their trailer when they are not present.
14. PARKING- One car per lot parked between the road and your own trailer &/or patio(Unless specifically instructed otherwise). SECONDcars & all trailers, boats, etc. are to be parked ONLY on the storage lot. Visitor’s Parking Area (NO SEASONALS) is adjacent to lots #7, 16 & 17 & on the park side of the yellow barn lot posts. If that is full, use the storage lot. Barn lot is for boat clients. Launch vehicles & empty trailers must go to the storage lot. NO PARKING ANYWHERE ON THE ROADSIDE OR END OF THE ROAD!The above includes Golf Carts, ATVs, ETC.
15. ATVs, golf carts, etc. may be ridden in & around the park only on roadways & onlyat creeper speed.
16. Trailer site selection is by seniority, size, & configuration. Trailers will not be permitted to stay on the same lot when they are sold, and rent is not transferable.
17. Seasonal campers are requested to provide their own picnic tables and fire pits.
18. Car washing may be done at the base of the dock but not at your campsite. Trailers use lake water only.
19. Maximum shed size is 6’X 8’ with approval (depending on the lot) and should extend no further out than the patio.
20. All 100 lb. Gas cylinders must be secured to camping unit. Betron’s, in Twining, will deliver. (989-867-4217).
21. Personal items such as bikes, chairs, grills, mowers, etc. must be stored in your shed or on your patio when not in use. Excess belongings or litter are not permitted to remain on the property or under trailers.
22. Do not add anything to or alter the lot, trees or landscape in any way without management’s permission.
Any added features (such as, but not limited to, patio blocks) will remain a part of the lot upon your departure.
RENT-is to be paid on or before the following due dates.
Payments postmarked after the due date will be charged a $1.00/ day late fee.
This is your billing for the entire season. ** No other notices are sent**